Saturday, January 9, 2010

Enthiran Official Blog

Hi everyone…Friday, January 1st, 2010
This is Shankar. Just back from Pune & Lonavala after finishing an action sequence with both my stars and with this I finished 90% of “Endhiran”
All the movies I direct demands 24 x 7 attention and I don’t get enough time or opportunity to interact with my audience, the film lovers who seek and wish to know about my movies, myself, my likings, my thoughts etc.,
I hope blogging will serve the purpose.
You ask I answer as and when it’s possible.
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
- Shankar

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shankar..
    Waiting for your Endhiran with maximum expectation...Please dont disappoint us as you did with Sivaji..
    We don't want another Sivaji or Anniyan or even Terminator..We need something really original..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shankar Sir,
    All of us are in great expectations for Enthiran
    I am sure that you would not let us down.
    When is the music of the film releasing?
    Waiting to hear the sizzling music by Rahman Sir and the superb visuals by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai,

    After this blog post, lot of things like music release and movie release date have come out...but you have not updated your blog.

    pls update your blog with more details on enthiran and also about future projects...it will be ncie to know directly from you.

    Regards,
    Subha

    ReplyDelete